Hair & Nails
To combine with your Hair&Nails treatment
Wise, wild, worked, defeated, elegant; hair is not just made to reflect a style, it is much more than that.
However, hormonal decline, stress, lifestyle, pollution or nutritional deficiencies will damage this hair.
Hair growth is also linked to the emotional system. Therefore, from the moment we have normal and regulated sleep as well as a balanced life, the hair feels it.
In fact, a poor lifestyle shortens the hair cycle, which will therefore necessarily be shorter.
Here are some professional tips to best accompany REBORN and enhance your hair
- 1. Topically apply castor oil and/or coconut oil once a week
- 2. Use conditioner once a week
- 3. It is recommended to use brushes made from natural materials, such as boar fiber brushes for example, to prevent hair breakage
- 4. Rethink your diet It is advisable to drink plenty of water and have a balanced diet, rich in sulfur proteins, iron, vitamins A, B and C as well as zinc and magnesium.
- • Sulfur proteins found in chicken, sole, tuna, cheese, egg yolk, beans, lentils, almonds and pistachios
- • Trace elements such as zinc and magnesium, which are found in bananas, cocoa, oysters, shrimp, egg yolk, soy, cereals, wholemeal bread, etc.
- • Iron found in mussels, egg yolk, oysters, soy flour, cereals, almonds and hazelnuts...
- • As well as vitamins A, B and C present in most foods
- 5. Focus on ReBorn food supplements
6. Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
We know that rubbing hair on the pillowcase has the annoying habit of tangling it, and in the long run, making it thin. On the other hand, friction on the scalp encourages it to produce sebum. With a silk pillowcase, no more friction and therefore no more dehydration, no knots or frizz when you wake up... Instead? Healthy lengths, all fresh, all pure.
- 7. Regularly massaging your scalp stimulates the roots and therefore the hair, which encourages hair growth. In fact, massages revitalize blood circulation to the roots and soften the collagen in the tissues surrounding the root, thus freeing up more space for its full activity. However, avoid if the hair is too oily.
Gold & Glow
To combine with your Gold&Glow treatment
- Stimulate :
Well hydrated and stimulated skin is radiant and healthy skin. Products containing peppermint, vitamin B12, niacinamide or ginseng stimulate blood circulation and provide a glow effect.
- Massage :
Like the famous Japanese Kobido, massaging your skin helps stimulate blood circulation as well as its trophicity and tone.
Vitamin C :
Vitamin C reduces inflammation, protects the skin from external aggressions, stimulates collagen production and cell regeneration and fights hyperpigmentation.
- Thermal water mist :
The thermal waters contained in the misters have skin benefits. They often have an anti-inflammatory and moisturizing role for your skin. Do not hesitate to mist your face once a day or more during periods of heat.
- Good hydration :
It is recommended to drink between 1.5 and 2 liters of water daily. A good water intake promotes intra and extra cellular hydration. Well-hydrated cells give a plump and luminous effect to your skin.
- Remove makeup properly :
It is extremely important to remove makeup every evening and only apply your cosmetics in the morning to perfectly clean skin.
A balanced diet :
A balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables provides your skin with all the nutrients it needs. Be careful not to overindulge in cold meats and chocolate which have a comedogenic role.
- Release toxins :
During a sauna or hammam session, vasodilation allows toxins to be evacuated. However, be careful not to overdo it, once every 15 days is enough.
Exfoliate your face :
Once or twice a week, consider exfoliating. They will cause exfoliation of the upper layer of the skin or stratum corneum, and stimulate cell renewal.
Apply moisturizing masks :
Using a facial mask rich in hydrating nutrients is recommended once a week.
Have a good sleep :
It is during sleep that cellular renewal, particularly in the skin, takes place. It is therefore essential to have good quality sleep of sufficient duration between 7 and 8 hours.
For a Glowy complexion :
Use a highlighter and don't hesitate to play with contours and colors. A pink cream blush on the cheeks and lips helps wake up the face Prioritize creams over powders
15 foods that make you look good :
Carrot, Orange, Red fruits, Dried apricots, Water, Whole grains, Seafood, Tomato, Green vegetables Kiwis, Green tea, Avocado, Garlic, L 'olive oil.