All the formulas have been thought out and developed by a cosmetic doctor specializing in hair exclusively for REBORN to meet the needs of both men and women. Thenutricosmetic is at the crossroads of food supplements and cosmetic care. The term designates a new generation of beauty products capable of acting from the inside to improve the outside appearance.
We build REBORN around three fundamental values: Efficiency, harmony and ethics.
The nutritional values of each treatment and the benefits of each gummy have been precisely analysed. REBORN works hand in hand with a cosmetic doctor
Exit the capsules difficult to swallow, gummies have a better bioavailability, a higher quantity of vitamins and minerals than in a traditional pill and do not damage the stomach.
"Game Changer" innovation "
The goal is to make a new start and adopt a healthy lifestyle that is good for oneself and the environment, over the long term.
A new beauty ritual, a reinvented cosmetic.
Our products are packaged in recyclable bottles. Innovative, practical, lighter packaging, free of Bisphenol A and phthalates, and which preserves flavours.
Products have not been tested on animals
REBORN cares about the environment and your health.
Hair, nails and statistics
To make hair grow faster, it is important to understand the life of hair.
It grows by its root, which develops under the scalp in a tiny envelope called the hair follicle. It emerges from the root through the papilla, located at the base of the root, through which blood flows and nourishes it. It is therefore the "raw material" contained in the blood that will allow the hair to grow.
The beauty of your hair and nails starts with what you eat. For healthy hair eat our two little lions that will provide you with the necessary daily intake.
As for the nail, it is made up of 95% Keratin, just like the hair. The nails and hair together form the dander.
Your nails deserve the same care as your hair.
REBORN supplements your diet with all the essential vitamins and nutrients your body needs to grow longer, stronger hair.
The rate of hair growth depends on each individual's "genetic program" and ethnicity. Thus, for a Caucasian type, hair grows on average 1 cm/month, for an African type 0.8 cm/month and for an Asian type 1.3 cm/month.
Finally, the changes of seasons influence hair growth. In summer, hair growth is stimulated by the sun, unlike in winter and autumn, when this mechanism is more latent.
REBORN is here to help you in your new routine and will boost your beauty.
We have tested the effects of REBORN Hair & Nails on about 100 people between the ages of 18 and 60, all with different hair types.
They took REBORN for a month and this is what they noticed.
Skin and Statistics
The skin is a multifunctional organ that weighs 5kg and measures 2 m2 on average. - 70% water - 27.5% protein - 2% fat - 0.5% mineral salts and trace elements.
- 70% water
- 27.5% protein
- 2% fat
- 0.5% mineral salts and trace elements.
- The epidermis, the superficial layer
- The dermis, the intermediate layer
- The hypodermis, the deep layer
The epidermis The epidermis is an epithelial tissue with a semi-permeable coating. It is composed of three types of cells :
- Keratinocytes, filled with keratin (a protein also used in hair and nails) and lipids .
- Melanocytes, which produce the melanin responsible for skin pigmentation - Langheran cells, which are part of the skin's immune system The epidermis divides itself into five layers.
- Corneal layer (stratum corneum), composed of corneocytes, the result of the final phase of keratinocyte mutation, which gradually ascends from the basal layer, and epidermal lipids. Its lower third constitutes a real protective barrier against exogenous factors (pollution, sun, cold) and endogenous water loss.
- Clear layer (stratum lucidium), which corresponds to a transition phase between the granular layer and the stratum corneum.
- Granular layer (stratum granulosum), where keratinization of the keratinocytes (which develop into corneocytes) begins.
- Spiny layer or mucous body of squamous cells, comprising 3 to 10 layers of keratinocytes which gradually flatten towards the surface.
- Basal layer, the deepest layer of the epidermis. It ensures the continuous regeneration of the skin by cell division: the cells produced gradually migrate towards the upper layers by undergoing various mutations. Between these basal cells are intercalated melanocytes, responsible for melanogenesis.
The dermis is a connective tissue, which supports the epidermis, protects the vascular network and nerve fibres. The dermis is divided into two layers:
- The papillary dermis (superficial dermis), an intermediate layer rich in nerve endings and in permanent symbiosis with the epidermis, from which it is separated by the dermo-epidermal junction
- The reticular dermis (deep and middle dermis), a dense connective tissue composed of a network of elastic fibres. It comprises different types of cells:
- Fibroblasts (cells that synthesize collagen, a protein that is essential for the elasticity of tissues).
- Histiocytes and mast cells, which play an important role in the skin's immune responses. The hypodermis The hypodermis is an adipose tissue located under the dermis. It is crossed by the vessels and nerves entering the dermis. It plays several roles:
- Protective, it acts as a shock absorber between the dermis and the bones - Thermal insulator - Morphological, it models the silhouette according to the age, sex, nutritional status of the individual
- Energetic, by storing fat.
At the level of the dermis and hypodermis also originate what are called the skin appendages :
- The sebaceous glands that secrete sebum, the hydrolipidic film that protects the epidermis
- The hair follicles of the hair, associated with a sebaceous gland.