This Confidentiality Policy informs the User of the website https://www.reborn.paris (hereinafter the “ Website ”) on the manner in which personal information communicated to the company REBORN WORLD is processed on the Site. Internet or by any other means.
The company REBORN WORLD undertakes to process the personal data of Users of the Website in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
Consequently, in accordance with the GDPR adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016 and the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended, the company REBORN WORLD informs Users of the following points:
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
REBORN WORLD only collects information that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
Users' personal data may be collected on different occasions:
- When browsing the Website : These data, which do not allow the company REBORN WORLD to directly identify Users, include data relating to navigation on the Website, such as pages consulted, dates and hours of consultation of said pages, search results on the Website, information on the Users' device (hardware type, operating system, unique device identifier, IP address used, device configuration, browser used, browser language) and the address that led to the Website. The provision of personal data is not required for the sole purpose of visiting the Website.
For this, the company REBORN WORLD may collect information relating to navigation paths, duration of visit to the Website, the page from which the Website was left, the country, region or city from which location of access to the Website or the recurrence of visits.
Users can refuse the installation of cookies by setting their browser to this effect (for more information, Users can consult the “Help” section of their browser). However, refusing cookies may impair navigation on the Website.
To deactivate cookies, Users can consult the “Help” section of their browser or consult the information that accompanies their browser software. To facilitate these procedures, Users can consult the links below to the “Help” sections of the most commonly used browsers:
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify Users by name. For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website.
REBORN WORLD uses personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The REBORN WORLD company uses personal data for the purposes of the proper execution of the Contract. This use is based on the consent of Users and the legitimate interest of the company REBORN WORLD.
The REBORN WORLD company also uses personal data for the purposes of offering the best experience when Users consult the Website, to count the number of End Users who consult the Website, to analyze statistics related to navigation and to improve website.
The company REBORN WORLD undertakes to retain personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out and, in any case, for a maximum period of one (1) year.
The personal data collected by the REBORN WORLD company are intended for the REBORN WORLD company, third party companies or subcontractors (which may operate outside the European Union) exclusively for the purposes of providing services, in accordance with legal provisions. and applicable regulations.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The REBORN WORLD company implements measures to protect Users' personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, namely, but not limited to:
- Implementation and maintenance of advanced technical measures to ensure the recording and processing of personal data in complete confidentiality and security;
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate restrictions regarding access to personal data and controlling access, use and transfer of personal data;
- The company REBORN WORLD requires any business partner and third-party service provider to whom it may be required to communicate personal data of Users to comply with any applicable requirements in terms of data protection and confidentiality;
- REBORN WORLD regularly provides training on data protection to its employees and third parties with access to personal data.
The company REBORN WORLD declares to present sufficient guarantees, particularly in terms of knowledge, reliability and resources for the implementation of technical and organizational measures meeting legal and regulatory obligations in terms of data protection.
In addition, REBORN WORLD undertakes to:
- Process personal data for the sole purpose of providing its services;
- Process personal data in accordance with Users’ instructions;
- Guarantee the confidentiality of personal data processed within the framework of the Contract and the General and Special Conditions;
- Ensure that persons authorized to process personal data undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and receive the necessary training in the protection of personal data;
- Take into account, with regard to its tools, products, applications or services, the principles of data protection;
- Immediately notify Users of any modification or change that may impact the processing of personal data;
- Respect the retention period of personal data with regard to the purposes for which they were collected or transmitted and delete the personal data upon expiry of the retention period; And
- Cooperate with Users to consider scenarios in which anonymization of personal data might be appropriate.
The company REBORN WORLD undertakes to notify Users of any violation of personal data, as defined in article 4.12 of the GDPR, within a maximum period of forty-eight (48) hours after becoming aware of it and by the next way: sending an e-mail.
This notification is accompanied by any documentation in the possession of the company REBORN WORLD allowing Users, if necessary, to notify this violation to the competent supervisory authority. It must, as far as possible, specify the nature and consequences of the data breach, the measures already taken or those proposed to remedy it and the persons from whom additional information can be obtained, and where possible , an estimate of the number of people likely to be impacted by the violation in question.
In the event of a complaint, Users can contact the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL) directly.
- USER RIGHTS
In accordance with law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as amended by law n°2004-801 of August 6, 2004, and by European Regulation n°2016/ 679, Users have a right of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of data concerning them, as well as the right to oppose processing for legitimate reasons. These rights can be exercised by contacting the data controller.
In accordance with article 37 of the GDPR, the company REBORN WORLD has appointed a DPO in the person of [•] (email address).
Any request relating to the communication, portability, rectification, deletion, opposition to the processing of personal data must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address to which the company REBORN WORLD will be able to contact the User.
The REBORN WORLD company undertakes to respond to the request for access , rectification or opposition or any other additional request within a reasonable period of time which cannot exceed 1 month from receipt of the request.
In the event of a personal data breach, the company REBORN WORLD undertakes to notify the CNIL under the conditions prescribed by the GDPR.
If a User considers that the company REBORN WORLD is not respecting its obligations with regard to their personal data, said User may send a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which the User can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet .